- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst – CDFA
- Certified Financial Planner – CFP®
- Trained Mediator and Integrative Mediator
- Collaborative Divorce Financial Analyst
- Board Member – Collaborative Practice of California
- MBA, San Francisco State University
- Master’s of Education, University of Cincinnati
- And a lifetime of experience!
Beth McClelland, MBA, CDFA, CFP® is the founder and managing principal of East Bay Divorce Financial Planning. My goal is to provide guidance in settlement planning, finances and decision-making for my clients as they journey through the divorce process.
I bring a holistic approach to financial planning to help my clients visualize the future, and then move confidently forward. It’s not therapy, but the results can be life-changing. My goal is to empower you, giving you the confidence to live a full life.
I myself have had my share of transitions and challenges. While each was stressful and taxing at the time, overall, these experiences have transformed my life. As a result of subsequent reflection, I put together my own life plan, and I am now happier and healthier than ever before— and my life is more meaningful.